The Windsor faux paneling line is available in three distinct styles: Random Rock, Drystack and Ledgestone. Windsor panels combine the look, color and visual experience of rock and stone without the hassle and expense of professional masonry. Even the Windsor line's largest panel weighs less than five pounds, making these faux panels a great choice for both interior and exterior projects.
- Strong polymer construction won't crack or split
- Virtually no maintenance
- Insect and rot free
- Easy installation - no mason or team required
- For both interior and exterior use
- Versatile, lightweight, strong
- A snap to clean - no special products needed
- Affordable - a fraction of the cost of actual stones and stone masonry
- Great coordinating accessories available
Easy to handle, attractive and weather proof, each panel in the Windsor line also features zero UV degradation, which means the subtle color variations and hues won't fade - even in direct sunlight. Perfect for projects from outside the pool room to inside the boardroom with color styles ranging from Sedona reds and Mocha to Western Taupe and Santa Fe Adobe, you will find the combination that best fits your building or home design plan.
Available accessories include inside and outside corners, ledgers and a window/door trim to assist you in customizing and completing each look you create.